Paddle-type flow switches are produced and designed by high-tech equipment and are ideal for monitoring liquids in the pipeline. This is a pocket-friendly substitute with an intense level of usage protection for manufacturing plants.
Working principle of paddle-type flow switch equipment
A paddle connected to the level is dissolved in the fluid. Once the fluid starts passing the level with a paddle, it varies and thereby excites the meeting in the microswitch. And this microswitch is isolated from the fluid using a resilient metallic bellow. You can modify the set point.
The paddle Flow switch uses the power of fluid flow for moving the paddle to know the incoming flow or the flow of the liquid in the pipeline. In terms of no fluid or static fluid, the spring extends and holds the magnet vertically down.
As flow occurs and the paddle clips and stands at an upward angle of 20L~30L or behind that, the paddle’s eccentric tries to push the magnet higher to actuate the reed switch, thereby in a combined circuit. You can set the paddle’s length with the relief of a pipe’s width.
Installation of paddle-type flow switch devices
The height of the paddle flow switch built an estimated angle forming a flow switch unit. The size is defined as per the paddle’s most profound point while angling the width of the pipe and the reed switch.
- Divide the paddle at an excellent pipe size mark or according to your wish, but not more limited than 1-inch left.
- The paddle should be identical to the pipe’s cutting face, and the mounting bolt is 1-inch NPT.
- On the screw hexagon, the flow point should be equal to the ground and the pipe.
- Before fitting the unit to the tee pipeline, make sure to complete the line seal to the bolt and then bind it up.
What are the signs?
The temperature and pressure should not exceed and additionally take the temperature and pressure into your concerns.
- Changes in operating temperature impact the set points. If the temperature of fluid changes with the specific gravity varies between processing, contact us for help.
- The paddle flow switch is made for holding vibration and shock. Nonetheless, both shake and shock must be as reduced as possible.
- Extra fluid infection may stop paddle usage, and a wipe down would be needed occasionally.
- Mounting and electrical entry require sealing from precipitation.
Since paddle flow switches have a necessary part to play in the production, calibrating flow rate ideally is needed. The liquid flow rate can be defined by holding the changes in dynamic speed or strength. The rate depends on the pressure that varies the strength of the liquid by the pipe or channel. Since the pipe’s cross-sectional region is known and consistent, the rate will be a great symbol of the flow rate. Calibrating the flow rate is crucial as it assists in setting the flow switches to a pre-decided close working.